Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Conversation

Just drove back from lunch with Mark Palermo. He pointed out that there is another Jennifer Aniston movie coming out.



Me: You love Jennifer Aniston.

MarkPalermo: You love Lisa Kudrow.

Me: You love Robin Givens.

MarkPalermo: You love Alfre Woodard.

Me: You love Jason Patrick.

Mark Palermo: You love David Boreanaz.

Me: You love Fran Drescher.

Mark Palermo: You love Annie Potts.

7-27-10. 2:34 PM. MARK PALERMO WIN.


***JUST ADDED. The Conversation SPECIAL DIRECTOR'S EDITION.

6 comments:

  1. thanks; almost as cooul as my Ode 2 ellen page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-YQ4_bcThs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the train ride home from Burbank. It's especially pleasant on days when I wear my toilet paper roll shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my birdhouse eye mask hat back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waited months for a new blog and all I got was this lousy toilet paper shit.

    ReplyDelete